Tuesday & Friday's
Doors Open - 5:30 pm
Early Bird - 6:15 pm
Regular Bingo - 7:00 pm
- Bingo players must be 18 years of age. No one under 18 may be admitted to the Bingo Hall.
- All players must purchase a Basic Board.
- You must have a Bingo on the last number called.
- The number on the Bingo Board monitor is not official until called.
- It is the player’s responsibility to yell “Bingo” and stop the game. No exceptions.
- Once the Caller closes the game, no other Bingos will be honored.
- If the game cannot be continued due to circumstances beyond our control, the game will be continued at the next session. (No refunds)
- We reserve the right to change the program without notice.
- All multiple prize winners will divide their prize level dollar amount by the total number of prize winners for that game.
- When applicable, players are responsible for taxes on prizes.
- Gratuities are appreciated but not required.
- All management decisions are final.
Download Our How to Play Bingo Brochure (PDF 2 pages, 967 KB)